best place to buy generic Keppra online We are a local church of Jesus Christ who come from all walks of life. We are a work in progress as are all.
link Statement of Beliefs
- We believe in the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, “The Great I AM”, the creator of heaven and earth (Acts 17:24). He is all powerful, all knowing, without beginning or ending, and does not change (Rev 19:6; Col 1:16-17; Mal 3:6).
- We believe that God is manifest in three distinct persons: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Ghost. These three are One, Echad (Deut 6:4; 1Jn 5:7). The oneness of God is a compound unity, as evidenced in the word Echad, from the Shema (Deut 6:4).
- We believe that Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach, is the Messiah of Israel, and Savior of all mankind prophesied of in the Law, the Prophets, and the Writings (Jn 5:46; Heb 1:1-8). We believe that He is the very I AM who made covenant with Abraham, and who spoke to Moses (Rom 1:20; Col 2:9; Jn 8:56-58; 1Tim 3:16).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh (1Jn 4:2), that he died on the cross, shed his blood for the remission of sin (Col 1:14), rose again from the dead, testified of eye witnesses, ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father (Acts 2:22-36).
- We believe that there is one mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified of in due time (1Tim 2:5-6), and that no church, man, angel, or any other being has authority to occupy that office.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life, and no man comes unto the Father but by him (Jn 14:6).
- We believe that we are saved by grace, through faith; and that not of ourselves: it is the gift of God: not of works lest any man should boast (Eph 2:8).
- We believe in the physical return of Jesus Christ, who will restore again the Kingdom to Israel (Act 1:6-8), and rule for 1,000 years (Rev 20:6) putting all enemies under his feet (1Cor 15:24-25).
- We believe that the Bible is our final authority in all matters of faith and practice. By “the Bible”, being English speakers, we mean the Authorized Version (KJV), the preserved word of God for English speaking peoples. The AV that we hold in our hand and from which we preach, is the word of God, containing the words that God wants us to have, and that it has been preserved by His grace without proven error (Psa 12:6-7; 119:89; 119:160; 1Pet 1:25).
- We believe the words of our Lord, that until heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law until all be fulfilled (Matt 5:17-19). Since there are prophecies in the law which have yet to be fulfilled (Num 24:14; Deut 4:27-31; 30:1-5; Deut 31:29), we hold that the law is still the governing document for the people of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.
- We believe that all who are Christ’s are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise (Gal 3:29; Eph 2:12-19; Gen 12:1-3; 15:5; 15:18-21), and are therefore subject to God’s law (Rom 7:1).
- We believe that all of God’s people are called to meet him at his appointed times, that he defined, pursuant to Leviticus 23 (Ex 31:12). We believe the fourth (4th) commandment is still valid, that the seventh (7th) day of the week is the Sabbath Day (Ex 20:8-11). We believe that the seventh (7th) day Sabbath is a sign between the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, and his people that he is their God and they are his people (Ex 31:12-18).
- We are a local church, an assembly, a body of believers in Jesus Christ, and nothing more. Jesus Christ is our head, and no other. Jesus Christ is high above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, including all authorities, rulers, kings, popes and potentates, not only in this world, but also that which is to come: and has all things under his feet, and is given to be the head over all things to the church, which is his body, the fullness of him that fills all in all (Eph 1:21-23; 1Cor 12:12; 12:27; Rom 12:4-5).